Search

Custom Search

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

War Driving (Stumbling)

My wife has complained to me for the nth time that she has been losing her long lustrous shiny black hair. She blames her overly long hair being so heavy that her hair strands just gives way. She is starting to get bald!!! I wanted my wife to be in her crowning glory. But she insisted that I let her cut it short. After a few arguments along the way, I gave in. We went to a local David's Salon for the job.

With us was our kid son, Louis. Restless as he was (he is 5 years old by the way), I can't seem to be restful myself.

I remember, I have my trusty old iPod Touch with me. I tried stumbling for free wi-fi internet and behold! 3 open gateways for me!

As my wife gets her haircut, I started to browse my way out of boredom again! I even signed-up to one of my suppliers on my online business. Even viewed crazy Japanese shows on www.youtube.com.

Bottomline is, the Philippines has been a wi-fi hotspot everywhere and every business in and around the corner just caters to your online needs if ever it arises.

No comments: